
I think that my kids are getting really good at getting the picture taking over with as quickly as possible. I like the stretched out grins, that you can see the "cheeeeeeeeese" in. Olivia has red eyes from throwing a fit because she wanted lunch right when we got home from church, "not this picture." But, that is usually the best time for pictures before they change and/or spill food on their clothes. Thayne has a huge goose-egg from learning to walk. Still learning, but it is so hard on their foreheads. I think he needs a crash helmet. Abby is so easy to take pictures of and Matt was quick this time too, I really love his jack-o-lantern grin. Every occasion, every moment, it's too sweet to pass up.
What no comment when you have such cute kids featured? Just wanted to say hi and I am excited to find your blog. It is a great way to keep in touch.
ReplyDelete